picked up over at Fyberduck…
-noun 1. a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism
6 of mine:
1. I love the smell of pumpkin pie, but don’t like to eat it.
2. I hate the smell of lanolin.
3. I don’t sleep well unless I can hear TheBoy breathing.
4. I keep trying to live a minimalist life, with hobbies that take up massive amounts of space and a general hoarding of supplies.
5. I’ve hated the color brown for most of my life. I now own many brown things and am planning a blue and brown wedding.
6. I love dill pickle-y tarter sauce but I hate mayonnaise.
Tag yourself if you wish.