100. I was born in the same year as MTV.
99. I was born on the same day as King George III and Harriet Beecher Stowe.
98. My dad is from New York and my mom is from Maine.
97. I am the middle child.
96. My sisters are almost exactly 4 years apart in age.
95. I am very close to exactly two years in between them.
94. I am left handed, just like my mother.
93. My sisters and I were born in New York.
92. We moved to Maine when I was 2.5 years old.
91. I have eyes that change colors like the ocean.
90. I lived away from the ocean for 5 years in North Dakota.
89. I earned a degree in architecture while I was there.
88. I never want to live more than an hour or two away from the ocean again.
87. On our first official date, Derek took me to the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
86. It was the first time I’d ever seen the Pacific Ocean.
85. His car died, leaving us stranded an hour from home.
84. I was hungry, tired and crabby, but we managed to laugh over it while we waited for someone to pick us up.
83. I get jet lag fairly easily.
82. I spent 10 weeks backpacking through Europe after my 3rd year of college.
81. NDSU gave me credit for doing it.
80. I went to Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, England, France and Spain.
79. 10 days before the end of the trip, my day bag was stolen in Valencia, Spain.
78. My bag had nothing of monetary value in it, but I lost a sketchbook with 250 sketches, and 25 rolls of film.
77. By the end of my trip I was very tan, had flame red hair, and was very tired.
76. I took a travel sized bottle of Bath & Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Lotion with me on the trip.
75. The smell of it now makes me feel ill.
74. Helsinki and Barcelona were my two favorite cities.
73. Antoni Gaudi, Alvar Aalto, William McDonough and Norman Foster are among my greatest inspirations.
72. I strongly dislike 99% of Frank Lloyd Wright’s work.
71. My favorite architectural styles are Art Nouveau, Art Deco, and The International Style.
70. I have a deep love of Art Deco Movie Palaces and Silk City Diners.
69. I am also very interested in green/sustainable design.
68. I think everyone should read the book Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough and Michael Braungart.
67. My graduate work is in Historic Preservation.
66. I am addicted to modern furniture.
65. I am a theatre junkie.
64. I designed a set for The Little Country Theatre.
63. It was for the play subUrbia by Eric Bogosian.
62. It was one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.
61. I have also worked as a graphic designer.
60. I am a knitting geek.
59. I am also a fiber snob.
58. I don’t like the way acrylic yarn feels, or the way it doesn’t allow your body to breathe.
57. I love knitting socks.
56. Eventually I want to have children.
55. Until then I will knit for my friends’ children.
54. I am anal.
53. I taught Sunday School while I was a freshman in high school.
52. I am a graduate of the Maine School of Science and Mathematics.
51. I am no longer a Christian.
50. I am very spiritual.
49. I believe everything happens for a reason.
48. I am generally a happy person.
47. I have battled depression before.
46. I won.
45. I am very independant.
44. I also love having someone want to take care of me.
43. I like taking care of people.
42. I can’t stand the sight of blood.
41. I have been cooking since I was tall enough to reach the top of the stove.
40. I am a good cook even though I rarely measure everything exactly.
39. The only food that tastes the same from a mix is brownies.
38. I read a lot.
37. I have two pairs of glasses, one that I wear for everyday, and one that I wear for doing computer work.
36. I get migraines if I don’t wear my computer glasses.
35. I have a hard time focusing in strong sunlight.
34. I do not like hot weather.
33. I have two tattoos.
32. I designed both of them.
31. I’ve also designed tattoos for my younger sister and a friend.
30. I want more tattoos.
29. I dislike gold jewelry.
28. I also have no interest in diamonds.
27. My younger sister is one of my best friends.
26. I currently live 3400.31 miles from my mom, and 3431.29 miles from my dad.
25. My parents divorced when I was 14.
24. My father’s grandparents came to the U.S. from Ireland in 1924.
23. I get my looks from the Irish side of my family.
22. My mother’s family arrived in America on the 1st boat after the Mayflower.
21. I am a descendant of Samuel Wardwell, who was hanged during the Salem Witchcraft Trials.
20. I played the role of Rebecca Nurse in The Crucible during my freshman year of college.
19. I haven’t acted since.
18. I miss it, sometimes, but other things keep me busy.
17. I haven’t lived at home full-time since I was 16.
16. I lived in a residence hall for 7 years, two at the end of high school and my five years of undergrad work.
15. I live in an apartment that is not even walking distance to campus.
14. I don’t drive.
13. It is approximately a 10 minute bus ride from my apartment to campus.
12. I like people watching on the bus.
11. I love flying.
10. If I had a super power I would want it to be the power of flight.
09. I have an over-active imagination.
08. I draw quite a bit.
07. I miss my friends from Fargo often.
06. I have an addiction to Cherry Coke.
05. I dislike cherry pie.
04. I could happily eat my weight in ice cream.
03. I live next door to a Ben and Jerry’s Scoop Shop.
02. I am afraid to go there, because if I do, I’ll keep going back.
01. I am extremely liberal.
100. I was born in the same year as MTV.